Egg & Antipasto Salad
4 Farm Pride eggs
1 large bunch rocket, trimmed
400g can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
100g chargrilled capsicum, cut into thin strips (from a jar or the deli)
200g grape tomatoes, halved
½ red onion, finely sliced lengthways
400g can cannellini beans, rinse and drained
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 tsp white balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
½ tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp shredded basil
- Place the eggs into a saucepan and cover with water.
- Cover and bring to the boil, and when it begins uncover and start timing for 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool under cold water, then peel.
- Arrange the rocket, artichokes, olives, capsicum, tomatoes, onion and beans into shallow bowls or onto plates.
- Cut the eggs into quarters and arrange on top.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard together with a fork.
- Drizzle over the salads, then sprinkle the basil over.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.