You are here: Home »
Farm Pride Fried Eggs are prepared from first quality eggs and are individually cooked and frozen.
- Frozen fried eggs are convenient and ready to serve for breakfast or as an ingredient in a burger or filled roll product.
Suggested preparation and cooking instructions:
- Fried eggs can be used straight from the freezer or it can be microwave or oven heated.
Storage and shelf life:
- Frozen fried eggs – keep frozen at -18C. Shelf life is nine months frozen.
- 10.6 kg, 6 x 2.1kg bags in a box. Each bag contains approximately 50 eggs.
- 2.1kg box. Each contains approximately 50 eggs.