Pad Krapow Gai ผัดกระเพราไก่
- 500 grams of Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tsp of Coconut Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 4 TSP of Oyster Sauce
- 4 TBSP of Vegetable Oil
- 40 grams of fresh Basil
- 2 Farm Pride eggs2 Cloves of Garlic chopped
- 300 grams of sliced shallots
- 2 small chillies minced (dependent on your chilli tolerance capsicum can also replace)
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Dice chicken into chunks about the size of your thumb.
- In a bowl mix the Soy Sauce, Sugar and Oyster Sauce. Mix and place to the side.
- In another bowl add the garlic, shallots, chillies and the salt. Roughly mix together.
- Heat the frypan/wok, when very hot add oil.
- Add the chicken and when almost cooked add the bowl of premixed sauce.
- While the other pan is cooking, poach or fry the eggs to your liking.
- Once the chicken is cooked and marinated in the sauce, sauté the second bowl’s contents
- Serve with rice, top with an egg and the basil . Garnish with carrots, salad or anything available.