Frankfurter Grüne Soße
Prep time: 15 minutes
Refrigerate time: 2 hours
- 1 tbsp Med-Hot mustard
- 2 medium hard boiled Farm Pride eggs
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of sugar
- 1 cup of sour cream
- parsley, chives, sorrel, borage, cress, chervil, burnet or any other similar herbs.
- Potatoes (if desired)
- Blend herbs, mustard, vinegar, sugar and sour cream in the blender – ideally you want a good consistency of green herbs to produce a green colour.
- Add eggs and season
- Leave in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Serve with potatoes if desired – garnish with fresh herbs.
Please note the image used is a visual interpretation of what could be made but wasn’t made with the specific recipe.