Adam D’Sylva – Wok Fried Queensland Spanner Crab Omelette
- 3 jumbo eggs
- 100g freshly picked spanner crab meat
- 50g bean shoots
- 5 garlic chives
- 1 knob ginger, julienned
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp healthy boy soy sauce
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Thai basil leaves
- 5ml sesame oil
- Pepper or chilli optional
- 150ml vegetable or peanut oil
- Beat the eggs in a medium sized bowl, Season with oyster and soy sauce.
- Place vegetable or peanut oil in a hot wok and heat until smoking.
- Pour in the egg mixture (it should puff up). Cook for 3 minutes, then place crab, spouts, chives and sesame oil in the middle.
- Pour off the excess oil, remove omelette from the wok, place in a bowl and garnish with oyster sauce and coriander leaves.
Watch the video of Adam making this omelette below, or on the Farm Pride YouTube channel.