Basic Egg Frittata Recipe
- 4 Farm Pride Eggs
- 1/4 cup liquid, such as milk, tomato juice, broth
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves OR herb of your choice
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 cup filling
- 2 tsp. butter OR vegetable oil
- BEAT eggs, liquid, herb and salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. ADD filling; mix well.
- HEAT butter in 6 to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium heat until hot. POUR IN egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- REMOVE from heat. COVER and LET STAND until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 5 to 10 minutes. CUT into wedges.