Coffee and Amaretto Mini Pancake Stack
Create time: 27 mins
- For the pancakes…
- 2 Farm Pride Eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 125ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- For the filling…
- 3 tbsp amaretto
- 2 tsp instant coffee, plus extra to serve
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 250g mascarpone
- 300g raspberries
- In a large jug, gently whisk together all pancake ingredients until smooth. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and brush with oil. Pour in heaped tablespoons of pancake batter spacing a few centimetres apart. Repeat to fit 3-4 in the pan. Cook for about a minute until bubbles appear on the surface, flip or turn and cook for a further 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 20 pancakes in total.
- In a large bowl mix coffee, amaretto and icing sugar. Add the mascarpone and whisk until thick.
- Spread a heaped teaspoonful of the coffee mixture onto each pancake, and layer to create a small stack, adding a handful of raspberries to two layers in each stack.
- Dust with a little coffee and serve.