Egg Kebab with Fresh Tomato Dressing
- 8 eggs, almost hard boiled and peeled
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Sugar and pepper to taste
- 16 bamboo skewers
- Place tomato, onion, garlic, vinegar and oil into a food processor and blend until smooth, season with sugar and pepper.
- Cut the eggs in half longways and pierce a skewer through each of the halves.
- Place into a bowl and serve with the tomato dressing on the side for dipping.