Steak and Egg Quesadilla
- 3 Farm Pride eggs
- 250 grams flank steak
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups of tasty shredded cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- SLICE flank steak and COOK in a medium skillet over high heat, SEASONING with salt and pepper.
- REMOVE the cooked steak and ADD the butter. SCRAMBLE the eggs until fluffy and REMOVE from pan.
- ADD oil to a medium size skillet over medium heat. PLACE one tortilla in the pan and TOP with cheese, steak, eggs and cheese again to help it stay together. PLACE the other tortilla on top and COOK, turning once, until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted. REPEAT with additional tortillas and fillings.
- CUT into wedges and SERVE with your favorite salsa.