Roast Cauliflower & Egg Salad with Avocado Dressing
Create time: 50 mins.
- 4 Farm Pride Eggs
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g can chickpeas, rinse and drained
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs dukkah, plus extra for garnish
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves
- 1 tbs currents
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1/2 bunch of mint leaves
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Half fill a medium saucepan with cold water. Gently lower in eggs. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to iced water. Peel and set aside.
- Toss cauliflower and chickpeas in oil and dukkah on prepared tray. Roast for 25 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and starting to brown around the edges.
- For the avocado dressing, blend or process all ingredients in a small food processor or blender until smooth, adding 1/2 cup of water to make a thin dollop consistency. Season to taste.
- Toss radish, mint and currants though roast cauliflower and chickpeas. Top with halved eggs and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with extra dukkah, if you like.