Roast Turkey & Grilled Vegetable Bake
Prep time: 50 minutes
- 6 Farm Pride eggs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 thick slices of wholemeal bread
- 300g jar/tub grilled vegetables, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 200g roast turkey, skin removed, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk
- 3/4 cup reduced fat tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180 C and grease a two litre baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Remove crusts from bread and cut into large 3cm cubes; place into a mixing bowl with grilled vegetables, onion, turkey and half of the basil leaves and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish evenly and scatter with the remaining basil leaves and mozzarella cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, seasoning with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour over bread and stand for five minutes. Top with grated cheese and bake for 45-50 minutes or until egg is set and bread is golden. Serve hot with a fresh green salad or steamed asparagus