Stracciatella Soup with Egg & Baby Spinach
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 Farm Pride eggs
- 4 cups chicken stock, salt reduced
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup wholemeal pasta, cooked
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring the chicken stock to the boil.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs and parmesan cheese.
- Reduce the heat, gently stir the stock and drizzle in the egg mixture.
- Stir gently to form thin strands of egg.
- Add the spinach and cooked pasta, simmer for one minute, season with pepper. Serve with crusty wholemeal bread.