Thai Curried Eggs
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 6 large Farm Pride eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 3 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 12 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 12 coriander leaves
- Place the eggs into a saucepan and cover with water. Place the lid on the saucepan and bring to the boil. When the water starts to boil take off the lid and start timing for 8 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water, then peel.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthways, and scoop the yolks out into a bowl.
- Place the curry paste into a small non-stick frying pan and cook for about 1 minute, stirring.
- Cool slightly, and mix with the yolks, mayonnaise and lime juice until smooth.
- Spoon into a snap lock bag, and cut a 1cm hole across one corner. Pipe the mixture back into the egg whites.
- Sit an egg half on a baby cos leaf, and top with a coriander leaf.