- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tsp butter
- 6 Farm Pride eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- 1/2 cup reduced fat grated cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 30g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Warm the tortillas according to packet directions.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick saucepan. Pour in the eggs and chives, and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring as the egg starts to set on the bottom.
- Lay out the warm tortillas. Fill with the scrambled egg, cheese, tomato and snow pea sprouts, dividing evenly down the centre of each tortilla.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla up over the filling, then fold the sides over to enclose. Serve straight away.