Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 4 wholemeal flat bread (small)
- 1 can salt reduced baked beans (400g)
- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (cut into sixteen pieces)
- 4 slices prosciutto (very thinly sliced and torn into bite size pieces)
- Pre heat oven to 180 C.
- Place flat bread on to a pizza tray and top with baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Place in to the oven and cook until mushrooms and tomatoes are almost cooked.
- Crack eggs into cups and check, remove pizza from oven and pour one egg onto each pizza then add prosciutto by tearing it and placing in a decorative manner.
- Place back into the oven until eggs and prosciutto are cooked to your liking.