Carrot & Muesli Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 300g wholemeal self raising flour
- 300g muesli with mixed fruit
- 200g carrots, peeled and grated
- 160g brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 165ml olive oil
- 12 muffin papers
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place muffin papers into a large muffin tin.
- In a bowl combine flour, muesli, carrot, sugar and cinnamon.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, add the oil and pour into the flour mix. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined. Spoon evenly into the muffin tins.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 minute, insert a skewer into the middle of a muffin if it comes out clean the muffins are ready.
- Rest in the tin for 5 minutes than transfer to a cooling rack.
Tip: For best results use a muesli that is full of fruit.