Cheesy Pasta Frittata
- 6 Farm Pride eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/4 bunch flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- Spray olive oil
- 1/2 red capsicum (diced)
- 1/3 green capsicum (diced)
- 1 head broccoli (washed and cut into rosettes)
- 1 cup wholegrain pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar (grated)
- Lightly spray a non stick fry pan with spray oil. Heat on top of the stove, add capsicum, broccoli and fry lightly.
- Add pasta and stir occasionally until pasta is hot.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, add parmesan cheese, parsley and season.
- Pour egg mix onto the pasta and arrange in an even layer.
- Cook over medium heat until almost cooked and still soft in the centre.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and finish under the grill until brown.
- Slide put of the pan onto a chopping board and cut into wedges.