Egg in a Nest Toast
- 4 slices thick wholemeal bread
- 4 tsp soft butter
- 2 Farm Pride eggs
- Use a 9cm cutter or egg ring to cut a shape out the centre of two slices of the bread. Put the two remaining slices of bread to the side.
- Spread one of the bread slices lightly on both sides with butter.
- Heat the frying pan over medium low heat and add the bread. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn over, and carefully crack an egg into the centre.
- Cover the pan with a lid or baking tray, and cook for 3 minutes, until the egg white has set. Meanwhile, toast the other slices of bread.