Justin Wise – Scrambled Eggs with Caviar
Prep time: 2 minutes
- 2 Farm Pride eggs
- 1 Farm Pride egg yolk
- 3 tsp creme fraiche
- Finely chopped chives
- Pinch of salt
- Buttered toast triangles to serve
- Cleaned and dried eggs shell to serve in
- Whisk eggs and yolk together with a fork. Add about 1 teaspoon of creme fraiche and whisk. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Melt butter in frying pan. Add egg mixture and mix until the mix starts to form together. Take off heat add remaining creme fraiche mix well and then add the chives.
- Fill the cleaned egg shell with the scrambled egg and top with a spoon full of caviar.
- Serve with buttered toast triangles.
Watch Justin make this recipe below, or on the Farm Pride YouTube channel.