Massimo Mele – Salsa Verde
Prep time: 8 minutes
- 1 slice casalinga bread
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup of parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 anchovies
- 1 hard boiled egg grated
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Soak the bread in vinegar for 30 minutes.
- In a blender add the oil, garlic. Capers, anchovies, and blend until smooth.
- Once all ingredients are blended add the parsley while the blender is on until all parsley is completely blended to a beautiful green puree.
- Crumble the bread with your fingers and add to puree.
- Mix through grated egg and season to taste.
Serving suggestion – Add to a toasted BLT or spoon on top of poached eggs
Watch Massimo make this recipe below, or on the Farm Pride YouTube channel.