- 8 Farm Pride eggs (hard boiled and peeled)
- 700g low fat sausage mince (or your favourite low fat sausages with the skin removed)
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 Farm Pride eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Lightly dust boiled eggs with flour.
- Divide sausage meat into eight equal portions and press around the eggs.
- Dust sausage wrapped eggs into flour, dip into beaten egg and roll into crumbs.
- Heat oil in a fry pan to 180 C and cook scotch eggs for 4-5 minutes or until sausage meat is cooked and crumbs are browned.
- Lay on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
Breakfast, Snacks, Spring Racing