Scrambled Eggs with Salmon
Prep time: 3 minutes
- 4 Farm Pride eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 2 wholegrain English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 heaped tbsp salmon caviar
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick saucepan or frying pan.
- Add the eggs and cook over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, gently turning the mixture as the egg begins to set. Turn off the heat.
- Arrange smoked salmon slices onto half of each muffin, and top with the eggs.
- Place a spoonful of caviar on top and serve immediately.