Soft Boiled Eggs & Baked Potato Wedges
- 8 eggs
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Rosemary (finely chopped), pepper and paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, place into a bowl, add oil, seasoning and toss until well coated.
- Place potato wedges onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and place into the oven.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your wedges, tossing occasionally.
- In the meantime boil the eggs until soft in the centre.
- Place wedges on to a plate with the eggs, ready for dipping.