3 Ingredient Nutella Chocolate Cake
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 2 cups Nutella, divided
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl fitted to a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, beat 1 ½ cups Nutella and 4 eggs until the mixture is about doubled in volume, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the flour to the Nutella mixture and using a spatula, gently fold until just incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to a greased and parchment-lined 8-inch cake pan.
- Transfer the prepared cake to the middle rack of the oven and bake, rotating halfway through, until the cake is puffy in the middle and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and set aside to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes, then unmold and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost the top of the cooled cake with the remaining ½ cup of Nutella. Slice it up, share, and enjoy.