- 2 Farm Pride egg whites
- 125g ground almonds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 drops almond essence
- 20 blanched almonds
- Combine ground almonds, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and almond essence in a mixing bowl.
- Beat mixture with electric whisk on medium speed for about 3 minutes. Let mixture rest for 5 minutes while you prepare baking trays with non stick baking paper and pre heat oven to 180 C.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag with a 1 cm plain tube.
- Pipe mixture onto the baking paper in a circular motion to form a biscuit.
- Place one blanched almond on top of each biscuit and bake for about 12 – 15 minutes or until tops are lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven, leave to sit for a few minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.
Baking, Spring Racing