American Turkey Burger with Egg, Lettuce & Mayonnaise
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 500g lean turkey mince
- 1 Farm Pride egg
- 1 tsp American mustard
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 Farm Pride eggs (hard boiled, peeled and sliced)
- 4 burger buns
- 4 tbs low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce (sliced)
- Place turkey mince into a bowl, add onion, egg, mustard, crumbs, season and mix well.
- Divide mixture into four equal amounts and form into patties. Grill gently on a BBQ or pan fry until cooked
- Mix sliced hard boiled eggs and mayonnaise together.
- Split buns in half, top the bottoms of the buns with equal amounts of lettuce. Then add the patties and egg mixture and finish by adding the top of bun.