Aussie Lamb Burger with Poached Egg & Tomato Chutney
- 500g Lean lamb mince
- 1 Farm Pride egg
- 1/4 bunch mint, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 Farm Pride eggs, semi soft poached
- 4 damper rolls
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 4 tbs tomato chutney
- Place lamb mince into a bowl. Add egg, mint, onion and crumbs, mix well.
- Divide mixture into four equal amounts and form into patties.
- Grill gently on a BBQ or pan fry until cooked.
- Split rolls in half. Top bottoms of rolls with equal amounts of lettuce, then patties, poached eggs, tomato chutney and finish by adding the top of bun.