Christmas Baked Eggs
Create time: 20 mins.
- 12 Farm Pride eggs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Coarse kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease or butter a standard 12-cup muffin tin.
- Crack an egg in each cup of the muffin tin. Pour a tablespoon of cream over the top. Sprinkle coarse, kosher salt and pepper over each egg.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on how soft/firm you like the egg yolk.
- Spoon the eggs onto plates making sure to get all the yummy cream drizzled over the top and serve immediately.