Egg & Antipasto Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 1 large bunch rocket, trimmed
- 400g can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 100g chargrilled capsicum, cut into thin strips (from a jar or the deli)
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced lengthways
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinse and drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp white balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp shredded basil
- Place the eggs into a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to the boil. Once it begins to boil, uncover and start timing for 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool under cold water, then peel.
- Arrange the rocket, artichokes, olives, capsicum, tomatoes, onion and beans into shallow bowls or onto plates. Cut the eggs into quarters and arrange on top.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard together with a fork. Drizzle over the salads, then sprinkle the basil over. Season with freshly ground black pepper.