Egg & Lettuce Salad Cups
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced diagonally
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Place the eggs into a saucepan and cover with water. Place the lid on the saucepan and bring to the boil. When it starts to boil, uncover and start timing for 10 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water, then peel.
- Chop the eggs and combine in a large bowl with the capsicum, cucumber, onions, carrot and bean sprouts.
- Combine the juice and sauces in a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Pour over the vegetable mixture and gently mix through.
- To serve, spoon into lettuce leaves.
Tip: You can prepare the filling up to 1 hour in advance, keep covered in the fridge. Dress just before serving.