Egg Sandwiches Three Ways
- 9 Farm Pride eggs, boiled
- 2 tbs low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbs basil, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon rind, grated
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs coriander, chopped
- 2 tbs light cream cheese
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbs semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbs baby capers
- Crusty wholegrain or wholemeal bread and/or wholemeal bread roll
- Rocket leaves and shredded iceberg lettuce
TRADITIONAL WITH A TWIST
- Chop three boiled eggs and mix with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon chopped basil and 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind.
- Season to taste and use mixture to fill a wholemeal bread roll, along with some baby rocket leaves.
SWEET CHILLI & CREAM CHEESE DELIGHT
- Chop three boiled eggs and mix with 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve on two slices of wholegrain bread spread with light cream cheese, and sliced tomato.
TASTY EGG & SEMI-DRIED TOMATO TREAT
- Chop three boiled eggs and mix with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons chopped semi-dried tomatoes and 2 tablespoons baby capers.
- Serve on two slices of wholemeal bread and shredded iceberg lettuce.