Egg, Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Double Decker Sandwiches
- 4 Farm Pride eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 4 tbs low fat mayonnaise
- 9 slices wholegrain bread
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 medium size Lebanese cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 spanish onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Pepper to taste
- Place eggs into a bowl, add mayonnaise and pepper and mash with a fork.
- Place four slices of bread onto a clean surface.
- Top with salmon, cucumber and onion.
- Top with another slice of bread and spread over the egg mixture.
- Finish with the remaining bread slices.
- Cut into fingers and serve.
Tip: Delicious with baby capers in the smoked salmon layer.