Egg, Smoked Trout & Rocket Wrap
Prep time: 7 minutes
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 180g cold smoked trout fillet, skin removed and flaked
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 65ml low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 wholemeal mountain bread wraps
- 60g rocket or watercress
- Place eggs into a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for seven minutes or until hard boiled.
- Drain, refresh with cold water and peel.
- Cut each egg into quarters and combine in a large bowl with flaked trout and red onion.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice together and season with freshly ground black pepper. Toss gently through trout mixture to coat evenly.
- Lay out wraps and spoon mixture along the end of each wrap. Add rocket or watercress and roll up. Serve immediately.
Tip: Tuna or salmon can be used in place of smoked trout.