Eggnog French Toast Bake
Create time: 15 mins. Cook time: 3 hrs
- 4 Farm Pride eggs, whisked
- Butter, for dish
- 1 large loaf bread, sliced 1″ thick
- 4 c. eggnog
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Warm maple syrup, for drizzling
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans, for topping
- Butter a 9″-x-13″ baking dish and arrange bread slices in an overlapping layer.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, eggnog, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined. Pour mixture over bread and press bread down, making sure all pieces are submerged in eggnog-egg mixture.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°. Transfer dish to oven and bake, covered, until cooked through, 25 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup and pecans.