Filling Family Frittata
- 7 Farm Pride eggs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs water
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 200g kumara, peeled and grated
- 1 slice or 50g 98% fat free bacon, finely diced
- 1 cup grated reduced fat tasty cheese
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180 C and spray a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Place onion and garlic into a saucepan with a tablespoon of water and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until softened.
- Place onion and garlic mixture into a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Stand in dish for five minutes and slice into 6-8 squares. Serve with a green salad or steamed vegetables