Indian Egg & Coconut Curry
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 8 Farm Pride eggs, hard boiled, peeled
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 onions, peeled and diced
- 2 tbs mild Indian curry paste
- 3 cups low salt vegetable stock
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and diced
- 500g green beans, cleaned
- 4 tbs light coconut milk
- 1/2 bunch coriander (roughly chopped)
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and cook until soft.
- Add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes then add stock and potato.
- Simmer for a few minutes until potatoes are half cooked then add beans.
- Simmer until beans are softened then add the eggs.
- Cook until eggs have heated through and stir in coconut milk.
- Check seasoning, garnish with coriander and serve.