Individual Broccoli Frittatas
Prep time: 35 minutes
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 200g broccoli, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 50g grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 C and grease four muffin tins with cooking spray. Line the bases with some baking paper.
- Steam, microwave or boil broccoli until tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Spray a non stick pan with cooking spray and sauté onions over medium heat for two minutes.
- Mix eggs, chilli flakes and grated cheese together. Stir through onions and cooled broccoli.
- Spoon frittata mixture evenly between the muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes, or until set and golden on top.
- Stand in the tin for five minutes before removing. Serve warm with a fresh tossed salad.