- 8 Farm Pride eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups spiral pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a 26cm (top measurement) non-stick frying pan, and cook the bacon until lightly browned. Add the onion and capsicum and cook until soft.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the corn kernels and pasta; mix well.
- Wipe out the pan, and add the pasta mixture. Pour in the eggs, and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Cook over medium-low heat for about 8 minutes.
- Place the pan under a preheated grill for about 10 minutes, until the top is set and golden. Cool slightly, and then slide out onto a board. Serve cut into wedges.