Poached Egg & Green Vegetable Pasta
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 8 Farm Pride eggs, soft poached
- 400g pasta, short
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp low fat margarine
- 100g baby spinach, washed
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup peas (from frozen is fine)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil pasta until al-dente.
- Heat olive oil and margarine in a fry pan then add asparagus, peas and spinach and sauté till spinach is wilted and asparagus and peas are semi soft.
- With a slotted spoon lift pasta from cooking pot and into fry pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, stir and serve in a bowl, top with soft freshly poached egg