Spicy Scrambled Egg Breakfast Rolls
Create time: 15 mins.
- 6 Farm Pride Eggs, at room temperature
- 4 x 15cm pieces French bread (or 4 long bread rolls)
- 1/4 cup peri peri spicy mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbs butter, chopped
- 60g rocket leaves
- Halve bread and spread cut sides with mayonnaise.
- Use a fork to whisk eggs, milk and chilli flakes in a bowl until just combined. Set aside for a few minutes to allow foam to settle.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add butter, melt and swirl to coat pan base. Add egg mixture and cook without stirring for 30 seconds.
- Using a wide spatula, push the set eggs around outer edge toward the centre of the pan, tilting the pan to allow the uncooked egg to run over the base.
- Gently push eggs around pan every 15 seconds until soft folds form and one quarter mixture is unset. Remove from heat.
- Gently fold the egg mixture once more. Divide scrambled eggs and rocket between bread. Season and serve.
Breakfast, Health, Snacks, Spring Racing