Cheesy Bacon Egg Muffins
Create time: 25 mins
- 5 Farm Pride Eggs
- 1/4 lb (125g) crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheddar, or any cheese you like
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes (optional)
- To make the cheesy bacon egg muffins: Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 6 count muffin pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes (if using). Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Top with more bacon and cheese if you like. Bake the egg muffins in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool a bit and serve your cheesy bacon egg muffins immediately, or enjoy cold.
Snacks, Spring Racing