Egg & Bacon Pies
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 4 sheets of frozen filo pastry, thawed
- 2 rashers of bacon, eye part only
- 4 tbsp extra light sour cream
- 4 sprigs parsley, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Spray oil
- Cooked spinach for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray four compartments of a muffin tray with spray oil, cut the pasty into quarters (or to size) and gently press the pastry into the muffin tin.
- Place bacon onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for 3 – 4 minutes or until done. Place onto a kitchen towel to drain and cool. Cut each rasher in half and place one half into the base of the pastry shell.
- Mix sour cream, parsley and pepper together and spoon over the bacon.
- Crack egg over the sour cream mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from oven, carefully remove pastry from tin and serve with cooked spinach.