Egg Pan with Leg Ham, Red Onion & Capsicum
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 small spanish onion, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, de-seeded, washed and sliced
- 80g salt reduced leg ham, cut into large strips
- Spray oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small crusty wholemeal bread roll
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Use a fry pan with ovenproof handle, heat over medium heat and spray the pan with oil.
- Add sliced onion and capsicum and sauté until semi soft.
- Add ham, sauté for a further minute or two then place eggs on top.
- Place in the oven and bake until eggs are done to your liking.
- Remove pan from the oven and place pan onto a heat resistant surface.
- Eat straight out of the pan, be careful, as the handle will be very hot.
- Serve with one small wholemeal crusty bread roll.
Tip: Add other vegetables such as mushrooms, celery and spinach.