- 2 Farm Pride eggs (lightly whisked)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (chopped, such as parsley, chives, chervil or basil)
- Season eggs and add 1 tablespoon of water.
- Melt ½ tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over high heat. When foam subsides, add eggs and cook for 5-10 seconds until bottom just set.
- Using a fork, lift edges of set egg mixture and let uncooked mixture run under to cook. Repeat until omelette begins to set all over but is still quite soft. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Flip 1 edge of omelette towards the center. Flip over again so omelette is folded into thirds. Gently shake onto a warmed plate. Melt remaining butter and pour over omelette. Serve immediately.