Mexican-Style Eggs in a Nest
Create time: 35 mins
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 2 Cups Frozen Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 Celsius
- Combine the potatoes and cheese in a bowl. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over and toss to combined. Divided the mixture evenly between the 4 ramekins. Press against the bottoms and halfway up the sides. Place the cups on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Break an egg and gently slide it on top of the partially cooked potatoes and cheese. Repeat with the remaining eggs and cups. Place back in the oven and bake until whites are set and the yolks are thick but not hard, 10-15 minutes more. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper and serve.