Omelette with Crab & Dill Filling
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 8 Farm Pride eggs
- 2 tbs reduced fat cheese, grated
- 300g crabmeat, cooked
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch dill, chopped
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- Turn on the grill to a medium heat.
- In a bowl combine crabmeat, spring onion, dill, lemon juice and season with pepper.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add cheese and whisk, season with a pinch of pepper.
- Heat a non stick fry pan, add a 1/4 of the egg mixture and cook gently stirring occasionally until almost set.
- Spoon a 1/4 of the crab mixture onto the omelette, place under the grill to warm though.
- Remove from grill and fold in a rolling motion.
- Place onto a plate, garnish with sprigs of dill and sliced spring onions.
- Repeat the process to make the remaining omelettes.
To serve: Serve with a side salad of rocket leaves, tomato, cucumber and grated carrot with a balsamic vinaigrette.
Tip: Crab can be replaced with cooked, peeled and chopped prawns or smoked salmon.