Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg Parcel
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs reduced-fat cream
- 2 – 4 large smoked salmon slices
- 1 lemon wedge
- 4 sprigs dill, chopped – keep some whole for garnish
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, toasted
- Pepper to taste
- Line two large ramekins with plastic wrap, squeeze a little lemon juice on top, and place the smoked salmon into the ramekins, covering the base and have the salmon hanging over the edges. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and seasoning together in a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the eggs over low heat, stirring regularly until cooked to your liking.
- Place eggs into the ramekins and fold smoked salmon over the edges to make a parcel.
- Turn parcels on to plates, remove the plastic wrap and garnish with sprigs of dill. Serve with hot toast.
Tip: Serve with wilted spinach for breakfast or with a fresh garden salad for lunch.