Prep time: 15 minutes
- 4 Farm Pride eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) skim milk
- 1 tbs low fat spread
- Sift flour into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Whisk together the milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, whisking constantly until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat and melt a little low fat spread.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixture, spread quickly to form a circle. Cook until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom; turn and brown the other side.
- Serve these delicious pancakes with your favourite topping.