Kids’ Scrambled Eggs
Create time: 4 mins
- 2 Farm Pride eggs
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat milk
- 2 slices wholegrain toast
- Fresh herbs, to garnish (optional
- Place eggs and milk in a small bowl. Season with pepper, whisk to combine.
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over a medium-high heat. Pour eggs into hot pan; sizzle for 10 seconds.
- Take a wooden spoon or spatula and push egg away from the side of the pan to allow runny egg onto the base of the hot pan. Repeat this 2–3 times, until all the runny egg has come into contact with the pan. This should take only about 60–90 seconds. The egg will continue to cook a little as you transfer it from the pan onto the toast.
- Serve egg garnished with herbs, if using, and extra black pepper, to taste.
Breakfast, Kid Friendly